NONPARTISAN NOMINATION PAPER CIRCULATION INSTRUCTIONS
Thank you for assisting Judge Brian Hagedorn’s campaign for Wisconsin Supreme Court by circulating and signing nomination forms. Please refer to the important instructions and reminders below prior to circulation. For any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR CIRCULATORS
- A circulator must be eligible to vote in the State of Wisconsin and be 18 years of age or older.
- Circulators and signers may only circulate and sign nomination forms for one candidate for each office.
- Circulators must personally collect the signatures on the nomination form. Nomination forms may not be left unattended on counters, posted on bulletin boards, etc.
- The circulators must completely fill out his or her complete address, along with municipality of residence. Mailing address is not sufficient.
- The circulator must certify (sign) and date the nomination form before returning it to the campaign.
- The circulator must not certify the nomination form until he or she is done circulating the nomination form. This means that the date of certification must be on or after the date of the last nomination signature received.
- If you run out of nomination forms, you are free to make copies of blank nomination forms.
- DO NOT number the page at the bottom of the nomination form. That will be done once all the nomination forms are collected.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR SIGNERS
- All signers must be eligible to vote in the state of Wisconsin and be 18 years of age or older.
- The signer’s address of residence must always be listed. Mailing address is not sufficient.
- Signers may only fill out one candidate’s nomination form for each particular office.
- Signers MUST fill out the name of the municipality of residence in entirety (i.e. write “Milwaukee” not “Milw”).
- Signers must check the box that identifies town/city/village of residence.
Original copies of the completed nomination forms can be returned to:
Friends of Brian Hagedorn
P.O. Box 620066
Middleton, WI 53562
PLEASE SEND ALL NOMINATION FORMS BY THURSDAY, DECEMBER 20th.
The campaign cannot accept nomination forms that are sent via fax or email.